Hope you all had a great weekend! The beginning of this week means only two more weeks to go until our Scholastic Book Fair! Lots to do before then but I am looking forward to it, I have a lot of great student helpers! Thurday of that week is also the day Eric Wilson will be visiting so it will be an big week for us in the library.
This week we will continue reading our Eric Wilson novels with Grades 6&7, hopefully getting some more reading time in during Language Art classes as we are running out of time!
With Grade 8s I will be doing a lesson on subject and keyword searching in our library catalogue and then the students will pull a card with a research scenario on it that they will have to solve. Should be interesting!
Enjoy Spiritual Emphasis Week! I know I am looking forward to hearing our speaker each morning and learning something new and being challenged!
No comments:
Post a Comment