Friday, March 6, 2009

Book Review Blogs

I don't quite remember how I found out about this blog, but awhile ago I discovered cleanreads.blogspot.com with reviews of books that are wholesome and enjoyable. I hadn't looked at it in awhile, and when I went online to see if there were any new reviews, I mistakenly thought it was called goodcleanreads.blogspot.com and discovered another great book review blog that gives reviews as well as rates each book for it's content in the areas of violence, sexual content, and profane language. Both blogs review adult and young adult and children's books, so it's a great place for me to find books to add to our collection in which I know there won't be any problems with the content, but others can find suggestions for good books as well. It's so handy to have a resource like PluggedIn from Focus on the Family where you can find out about the content in movies and music, and for some, they like to know about these things in books too! So take a look and find a good new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment